Please download the registration form and fill out for all programs. You can include all kids on one form. Scan and email, mail or bring the form by the courts.
If you have already filled out one of these before, there is no need to do it again. Send us an email with the necessary detailed updates.
If you need any assistance with the forms or you have any questions, please contact us!
For the After school Fall registration a $50 registration fee is waived if you sign up before August 31st. We need to sort out ideal groupings, because of this you DO NOT sign up online. You simply send an email with player, day and group. Players are ONLY REGISTERED IN PROGRAM when you get an email headlined “Official confirmation” . This email has more details like invoice, averaging out system etc..
PLEASE see below to make sure player is in the right class or ask one of the Pros if you are unclear. Evaluation is needed for all new players and if a player has been away from the program for more than a season.
Silver group (formerly Tiny Tots) Sometimes referred to as the entry level group.
Our goal with the Silver group is to grow the love for the sport, work on hand-eye coordination and keep it fun. This class needs at least 6 players for most ideal learning environment.
Lower Silver: Mondays (only) from 3PM to 4PM
- These players are usually 6-7 years old.
- Player should be able to understand basic instructions like “Get in line,” “Stand behind on the line” or “Stand beside your teammate,” etc.
Intermediate Silver: Wednesdays & Fridays from 3PM to 4PM
- Player must have ability to throw and catch a ball from service line at least 6x in a row
- Player should be able to do 20 ups and downs on a racket
- Player should be able to hit 6/10 balls from the service line over the net thrown at them from the other side of the net.
Advanced Silver: Tuesdays & Thursdays from 3PM to 4PM
- Player have to be able to rally with a pro from the service line 20 balls and 8 with a peer (counting only balls hit by the player) in 3 attempts using a red ball
- Player should get 6/10 serves in from the service line in 3 attempts
- Player need to understand the scoring and how you win/loose point.
Lower Red: Mondays (only) from 4PM to 5:30PM
- Player must have ability to rally with a Pro from the baseline forehands and backhands 20 balls and 8 with a peer (counting only balls hit by the player) in 3 attempts using orange ball
- Player can hit 6/10 serves in from the baseline in 3 attempts
- Player can hit 6/10 volleys from mid service box over the net.
Mid-Red: Tuesdays and Thursdays 4PM to 5:30PM
- Player must be able to rally with a Pro 20 balls and 8 with a peer (counting only balls hit by the player) using topspin and full follow through on most of the balls in 3 attempts.
- Player should be able to hit 6/10 one handed backhand slices from the service line over the net in 3 attempts.
- Player should be able to hit 12/20 forehand and backhand volleys from mid service box in 3 attempts.
Upper Red: Wednesdays and Fridays 4PM to 5:30 PM
- Player must be able to rally 4/10 slice backhands with a pro in 3 attempts.
- Player must be able to hit 6/10 forehand swinging volleys from the baseline over the net in 3 attempts.
- Player should be able to get 4/10 serves in from the baseline with the continental grip in 3 attempts.
Orange Group: Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays 5:30PM to 7PM for all sublevels
- Player must be able to rally 6/10 volleys from mid service box with a peer in 3 attempts.
- Player must be able to hit 6/10 bounce overhead over the net from the baseline in first attempt
- Player must be able to rally from the baseline with a Pro 10 balls (counting only balls hit by the player) with topspin and follow through using yellow ball in 5 attempts.
Upper Orange: To be considered for green group you have to:
- Player much be at least 13 years old.
- Player must be able to play points with intent.
- Player should be able to hit volleys, slices, overheads and serves with a continental grip.
- Player should be able to hit topspin, slice and flat serves 2/10 each in first attempt.
- Player should know how to hit drop shot, topspin lob, drop volley 2/10 of each in first attempt.
Green Group: Mondays and Wednesdays 5:30PM to 7PM
Player must be 13 years and older. Majority of the drills will be rallies with peers, seldom basket/ball machine feeding. Lots of playing points and strategy. When you need basket feeding you will need to book a private lesson.
Moving Up: Players have the flexibility to move down a level or two but never the other way around until the player meets the criteria for that level. A Pro will suggest for a player to be moved up to the parent to see if their schedule allows it, however the player/parent may express intent at any time and we will keep an eye out for that. Players may expedite that with private lessons.